Getting promotion or to the top is proving to be harder and harder each year, but what are the really successful doing different to those who simply can’t seem to manage it?
Let me ask you some questions and if you can answer yes, then your way to the top is easier the more you have:
- Do you know the power of language and how to indirectly influence an interview, meeting or sales?
- Do you know, recognise and use body language to influence decisions?
- Do you know how a person is thinking through their body language to know what language patterns to use?
- Do you know how to assess someone’s history quickly (cold reading) within the first moment of meeting them?
- Do you know how to access a person’s thinking/buying/decision strategy to help in your sales?
- Do you know how to deal with difficult customers, managers, team player’s to get them back on your side?
- Do you know how to ask for something, without actually asking for it?
- Do you remember everything your boss, customer, etc is telling you so you can remember and regurgitate it as necessary?
- Do you know how to prepare for those moments when something goes wrong so you remain in control?
And the list goes on.
If you are interested n learning these tricks, either through standard of bespoke training, please let me know.
I have included a simple, yet powerful technique that helps in mentally preparing for such difficult situations to remain calm and controlled.
For further information, please check the Q&A section for more information